We are very knowledgeable in our spider control treatments. They like to harbor in areas such as: basements, attics, windows, and the corners of your home.
Our service for spider control generally includes:
Inspection of the structure to identify areas of spider infestation
Interior localized treatments in the high activity areas
Exterior protective residual barrier spray
Recommendations to decrease the future spider populations in and around the structure
We treat many homes and businesses at scheduled service visits to maintain a protective residual barrier in order to minimize spiders and keep them from becoming a nuisance. We also do one-time clean-out treatments to rid your home or business of spiders. You can contact us for more information.
Some facts about Spiders:
- There are over 35,000 species of spiders worldwide, with about 3,000 occurring in North America.
- Many species are household pests.
- Wherever their food is available, spiders are likely to be found.
- All spiders are predators, feeding on mainly insects and other small arthropods.
- In the United States, only two spider groups are considered dangerous to man, the Black Widow spiders and the Brown Recluse Spiders.
- All spiders have silk glands, although not all use silk in spinning webs.
- Relatively few spiders are capable of piercing human skin. (Source: NPCA Field Guide to Structural Pests; Smith and Whitman)
Call us today! 724-349-7900
310 Gompers Ave., Indiana, PA 15701, email@example.com