We have over 43+ years of experience and knowledge of Termites and Termite Control and Colony Elimination.
We offer 2 types of termite treatments: Conventional Soil Treatments and Termite Baiting Systems. All termite treatments are going to be different, and we feel that there is not just one solution to every problem. We use combinations of treatments based on the size, type of construction, location, etc of each home or structure. Please do not hesitate to call us for more information.
1. Free estimates
2. Controls the current infestation
3. Helps prevent future infestations
4. All treatments Warranted (term depends on type of treatment)
5. Annual inspections to make sure the termites do not return
Types of Treatments
Soil Treatment These treatments are done in areas where there are no wells, springs, or nearby bodies of water. The technique is to inject the soil with termiticide to create a barrier around the structure where termites enter. For soil treatments we use Termidor and Talstar Professional termiticides.
Termite Bait System
A bait treatment is used in situations where the soil cannot be treated due to wells, springs, or other nearby bodies of water. The technique is to place monitor stations in the ground around the entire structure. When the termites find the stations, a bait matrix with a slow-acting stomach toxicant is installed inside the stations. The termites then share the toxicant when they return to the colony, effectively eliminating that colony.
Some Facts about Termites: - Cause serious damage to structures often long before they are discovered – more than $1.5 billion in property damage a year to over 600,000 homes in the U.S.
- Feed on books, papers or anything containing cellulose
- Favor warmer climates and actively avoid light.
- Live in underground colonies – some containing over two million members.
- In a larger nest, a queen and king may live for 15 years, with the queen laying up to one egg every 15 seconds for most of her life.